There are many things to entertain and amuse you while on holidays and it’s fun to cram in all the activities you can. Many people love to swim and surf, but there are also other things to see and do and it would be a shame to visit another country without seeing at least some of the sights. Before you go on your trip, Google the area to see what it is famous for. Just like Bali is famous for its beaches, luxury bali villas, beautiful beachside hotels etc. Schedule all those things that interest you into your trip so you don’t miss them.
So what can you do? Here are some tips to make the most of your holidays.
- Visit museums, art galleries, theatres, and wildlife parks/zoos.
- Take a tour to visit natural sites such as waterfalls, cliffs, geysers, rivers and other beauty spots.
- Ride on a tram, a helicopter, an elephant, an emu, a horse and buggy or go in a hot-air balloon. See all the city offers.
- On the beach you can sunbake, but also swim, ride a jet ski or go in a jet boat with others, go on a ferry or boat tour, snorkel to see the fish or coral.
- If you are young, strong and adventurous you may want to try some of those way-out activities such as dune surfing, wind surfing, abseiling, caving or climbing.
- Go shopping, but don’t get ripped off. And remember you have to carry it home or pay freight to have it sent.