Providing breakfast in the garden is a unique way to make your B&B more user friendly. Outside furniture in a nook amongst the garden greenery is an ideal place to serve breakfast on a warm summer day.
Many people start up a bed & breakfast accommodation business when they have a nice home with plenty of spare bedrooms. They get a website designed to show off their property. The smart ones will then get some SEO done on their website to get it ranking high on Google when potential guests search for accommodation online.
People often prefer to stay at a B&B because they can talk to the local person and get more personalised knowledge of the area they are passing through. They can often find out about hidden treasures that are not on any tourist map or advertised widely enough for everyone to know about them.
Some people arrive at such accommodation late in the evening, often after the evening meal eaten elsewhere and they go early in the morning after a quick breakfast. Others like to linger a little longer to enjoy the scenery or a chat with their hostess. If you have a B&B business, you can make your guests’ stay more enjoyable by adding an outdoor setting to the garden for them to sit and relax, or even have their breakfast at.
Read More …
Ok so you have worked hard all year at the web design studio and it’s time for a holiday – but what do you do on the holiday? Well, there are many things to entertain and amuse you while on holidays and it can be fun to cram in all the activities you can – especially if you have kids.
Many people love to swim and surf, but there are also other things to see and do and it would be a shame to visit another country without seeing at least some of the sights. Before you go on your trip, Google the area to see what it is famous for. Just like Bali is famous for its beaches, luxury villas, beautiful beachside hotels etc. Schedule all those things that interest you into your trip so you don’t miss them.
So what can you do? Here are some tips to make the most of your holidays.
- Visit museums, art galleries, theatres, and wildlife parks/zoos.
- Take a tour to visit natural sites such as waterfalls, cliffs, geysers, rivers and other beauty spots.
- Ride on a tram, a helicopter, an elephant, an emu, a horse and buggy or go in a hot-air balloon. See all the city offers.
- On the beach you can sunbake, but also swim, ride a jet ski or go in a jet boat with others, go on a ferry or boat tour, snorkel to see the fish or coral.
- If you are young, strong and adventurous you may want to try some of those way-out activities such as dune surfing, wind surfing, abseiling, caving or climbing.
- Go shopping, but don’t get ripped off. And remember you have to carry it home or pay freight to have it sent.
Read More …