If you have never heard of axe throwing and we were to tell you that it is a fun activity we imagine you would think we have gone mad. But we have not, and today, axe throwing is not only a hugely popular fun pastime, but it is also a sport that has its own world championships.
At this stage, you might not in the slightest bit interested in becoming a world champion, but surely the fact that it offers so much fun for many appeals to you. To convince you further, here are seven fun reasons why you should try axe throwing at Axe Throwing Sydney.
- Meet New People
Unless your friends, family or colleagues have been talking about axe throwing, when you go to your local axe throwing centre, you are unlikely to know anyone. This is great as you will be meeting new people, some of whom will be beginners like you, and others who are experts, but willing to pass on tips and advice. Either way, it is a great way to make new friends.
- Family And Friends Day Out
You be thinking that axe throwing is not the sort of thing your family and friends will enjoy, but they will love it. Be assured that every axe throwing centre adheres to strict safety protocols so everyone in your party will be safe, even if it is their first time. Axe throwing provides an opportunity for a fun day out, and it appeals to all ages, although there are likely to be age restrictions with regards to younger children.
Most brides think about their wedding dress before making any decisions on what the bridesmaid’s will wear. But when you get to this question, don’t forget to think about the morning of the wedding day. If you can provide bridesmaid robes from somewhere like allthingsnice.com.au for them to wear, it will certainly be a help for them to change into their outfits without damaging their hairstyles or makeup.
In addition, any before photos will look really wonderful if all the bridesmaids are wearing such robes, rather than their pj’s or jeans and shirt. Of course, the bridesmaid’s outfits should in some way reflect the choice of wedding dress so that the overall look becomes cohesive rather than piecemeal.
To do this, bridesmaids dresses can be styled in a similar way to the wedding gown, but they could be short frocks instead of long. Or they could have one feature on them the same as the wedding dress. For instance, if the wedding dress had a ruffled frill around the neckline, then the bridesmaids frocks could have that same feature, even if the skirts were different.
Being engaged is a fun, romantic and exciting time, especially when you st art to arrange the wedding. But not everyone is good at wedding organisation or, especially if they have never done it before. There is a lot to manage, including arranging wedding gifts and everything else to go along with it and it may become overwhelming at times, so here are some tips to help you.
- When choosing dates for the wedding, consult your calendar to ensure you don’t choose a date that is a public holiday, or when there is a large charity event on in your local area. These things will mean hotels and venues get booked up well ahead of time – and some of your potential guests may not make the wedding if they are involved.
- If you are planning a marquee reception, don’t choose the hottest or coldest months for the wedding. You and your guests need to feel comfortable, not sweaty or shivering.
- If you are on a strict budget, you can save by cutting the guest list. Most of the reception costs go on wining and dining guests. You can also invite single friends without adding in a partner whom you may not have met. But make sure they can sit with someone they know.
- Before you sign the contract with the venue is the best time to ask for more time. They will be eager to get the contract signed so may agree. Once it is a done deal, this is not so likely. You also need to ask if there are any restrictions in place.
DJ hire may be a simple matter for a person who goes to a lot of parties. They would soon get to know who the best DJ was. They could then take the details of the one they liked best and contact them whenever they were organising a party or event that needed the services of the DJ. But what about a person who had not gone to many parties and didn’t know who to hire? Here are some tips for you if you are in that category.
- Ask friends and family if they know of a good DJ and why they liked them.